Clinical Assistant Professor
Anesthesiology & Pain Management
Large Animal Clinical Sciences
PO Box 100136
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32608-0136
Fax: (352) 392-8289
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
- Residency, Cornell University, 2017
- PhD, University of Pisa (Italy), 2014
- MSc, University of Pisa (Italy), 2013
- DVM, University of Pisa (Italy), 2009
- Graduated cum laude (University of Pisa, 2009)
- Dechra Analgesia Prize (2017)
- Stress response to anesthesia and surgery
- Regional anesthesia
- Pain management
- Zoo and wildlife anesthesia
- Recovery from rocuronium-induced neuromuscular block was longer in the larynx than in the pelvic limb of anesthetized dogs.
- Positive and negative staircase effect during single twitch and train-of-four stimulation: a laboratory study in dogs.
- Stress-related biomarkers in dogs administered regional anaesthesia or fentanyl for analgesia during stifle surgery.
- The kalaemic and neuromuscular effects of succinylcholine in centronuclear myopathy: A pilot investigation in a canine model.
- Retrospective clinical evaluation of ultrasound guided transverse abdominis plane block in dogs undergoing mastectomy.