Clinical Associate Professor – Cardiology
Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences
PO Box 100126
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32608-0125
- DACVIM (Cardiology), American College of Veterinary Medicine, 2017
- MS (Biomedical and Veterinary Sciences), Virginia Tech, 2017
- MANZCVS (Small Animal Surgery), Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists, 2012
- GradDipVetStud, University of Sydney, 2012
- MVB (Hons 1), University College Dublin, 2008
Advanced Clinical Training
- Cardiology Residency, Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, 2017
- Small Animal Rotating Internship, University Veterinary Teaching Hospital, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia, 2012
- Congenital Cardiac Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiac Surgery
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging Techniques
- Mitral valve repair in dogs using an ePTFE chordal implantation device: a pilot study.
- Mitral valve morphology assessed by three-dimensional transthoracic echocardiography in healthy dogs and dogs with myxomatous mitral valve disease.
- Assessment of mitral valve morphology using three-dimensional echocardiography. Feasibility and reference values.