The Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion develops and implements multicultural and diversity programs and services for the College of Veterinary Medicine. The office also promotes multicultural education and programming for students, faculty, house officers, staff, and the greater community with information on and referral to campus and community resources. For more information, contact us.
Michael V Bowie
Assistant Dean And Clinical Assistant Professor
Phone: (352) 294-8954
Carl J Southern DVM
Clinical Assistant Professor Of Emergency & Critical Care
Phone: (352) 392-2235
College of Veterinary Medicine Offices
University of Florida Offices
- Dean of Students Office
- Multicultural and Diversity Affairs
- The Care Area is an office within the Dean of Students office that was created to care for every single individual that walks through this campus. The Care Area consists of many different resources, facilities and success plans to allow every person to feel a part of this University of Florida community.
- Office of the Ombuds
- Student Ombuds Mr. Ronald L. Anderson: The purpose of the Ombuds is to assist students within the university community in solving problems and conflicts. The Ombuds will listen, discuss issues, answer questions, interpret policies, provide information and referrals and help develop options for problem resolution. The Ombuds serves as an advocate for fairness for University of Florida students.
- Staff Ombuds: The Staff Ombuds is a private, impartial, informal, and independent resource that provides informal conflict resolution and problem-solving services to University of Florida staff.
- Faculty & Postdoc Ombuds: The Ombuds provides informal, impartial, and independent assistance for faculty and postdocs seeking information on University conflict resolution processes.
- UF Title IX Office
- UF Employee Relations