Serena L. M. Craft
Department of Comparative, Diagnostic & Population Medicine
2015 SW 16th Ave
PO Box 100123
Gainesville, FL 32610-0123
Fax: (352) 392-9704
- DVM, Veterinary Medicine, Washington State University, 2004
Residency, Anatomic Pathology, University of Florida, 2013
- BS, Biology, Pacific Lutheran University, 2000
Honors and Awards
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Pathologists, 2013
- DVM with honors, Society of Phi Zeta, Iota Chapter, 2004
- Dr. Allan H. Hart Scholarship, senior student with exceptional proficiency in diagnostic clinical pathology, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, 2004
- Jinx Clarke Scholarship, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, 2003
- Anna Conley Scholarship, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, 2002
- Dr. E.M. Gildow Memorial Scholarship, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, 2001
Teaching and Research Interests
- Teaching interests include general pathology, oncogenesis, disorders of growth, cardiac pathology, and endocrine pathology.
- Research interests include toxicologic pathology, laboratory animal pathology, and oncologic pathology.
- Antemortem Diagnosis of Coxiellosis in a Blue and Gold Macaw ( Ara ararauna).
- Sexual dimorphic function of IL-17 in salivary gland dysfunction of the C57BL/6.NOD-Aec1Aec2 model of Sjögren’s syndrome.
- What is your diagnosis? Perineal mass in a dog.
- Bilateral microphthalmos with cyst in a neonatal foal
- Report of wood decay fungus Inonotus tropicalis (phylum Basidiomycota) from a dog with a granulomatous mediastinal mass
Additional publications here