Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences
PO Box 100126
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32610-0126
- BS, Zoology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 1983
- DVM, Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 1988
- MS, Parasitology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 1993
- Diplomate, American College of Zoological Medicine, 1994
- MPH, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 2011
Elephant diseases, management, and physiology; zoonotic diseases of non-domestic species; epidemiology in captive animal populations; pharmacokinetics in non-domestic species; public health and regulatory issues pertaining to non-domestic species
- REPRODUCTIVE PARAMETERS AND BIRTH STATISTICS FOR A HERD OF ASIAN ELEPHANTS ( ELEPHAS MAXIMUS) IN NORTH AMERICA OVER A 20-YEAR PERIOD.
- VITAL SIGNS AND FIRST OCCURRENCES IN NORMAL AND ABNORMAL NEWBORN ASIAN ELEPHANT ( ELEPHAS MAXIMUS) CALVES.
Additional publications here