Rafael S. Bisinotto
- DVM, University of São Paulo, Brazil, 2007.
- MS, Animal Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Florida, 2010.
- PhD, Animal Sciences, University of Florida, 2014.
- Postdoctoral Associate, Cornell University, 2015
Honors and Awards
- National Milk Producers Federation Richard M. Hoyt Award, American Dairy Science Association, 2015
- Dairy production medicine with emphasis on uterine health
- Biology of reproduction (embryo development, maintenance of pregnancy, and genetic control of reproduction)
- Reproductive management in dairy herds and programs for timed artificial insemination
Publications listed here.