- Diplomate, American College of Theriogenologists, 1996
- PhD, Academy of Agriculture, Krakow, Poland, 1992
- DVM, Academy of Agriculture, Wroclaw, Poland, 1985
Honors and Awards
- Society for Theriogenology Resident Award, 1996
- Polish-American Agricultural Exchange Program Award, 1988
- Superior Achievement Faculty Award, Academy of Agriculture, Krakow, Poland, 1987
- International Student Research Society Award, Wroclaw, Poland, 1984
Clinical interests include reproductive behavior and endocrinology, veterinary andrology and new modalities of imaging in diagnosis of reproductive disorders.
- Anti-Müllerian hormone as a biomarker for acute testicular degeneration caused by toxic insults to stallion testes.