Research Assistant Professor
Department of Infectious Diseases & Immunology
PO Box 110880
Bldg. # 1379, Mowry Road
Gainesville, FL 32611-0880
- PhD, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 2014
- MS, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 2010
- BS, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 2009
- Characterization of emerging viruses in aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems
- Phylogenomics to study the biology, epidemiology, and evolution of viruses
- Development of broadly applicable diagnostic methodologies to detect viruses
- Complete Genome Sequence of Epizootic hemorrhagic disease virus Serotype 6, Isolated from Florida White-Tailed Deer (Odocoileus virginianus).
- Complete Genome Sequence of Human Coronavirus Strain 229E Isolated from Plasma Collected from a Haitian Child in 2016.
- Genomic Sequences of Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Viruses Isolated from Florida White-Tailed Deer.
- Genome Sequence of an Alphaherpesvirus from a Beluga Whale (Delphinapterus leucas).
Additional publications here