Clinical Associate Professor – Cardiology
Large Animal Clinical Sciences
PO Box 100136
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32608-0136
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Cardiology, 2000
- Residency in Cardiology, University of California, Davis, CA, 1999
- Internship, VCA South Shore Animal Hospital, S. Weymouth, MA, 1997
- DVM, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 1996
- BA, Biology, Hartwick College, Oneonta, NY, 1992
- Optimization of diuretic therapy for congestive heart failure
- Evaluation of the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone system
- Diet-associated Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Adin D, DeFrancesco T, Keene B, Tou S, Meurs K, Atkins C, Aona B, Kurtz K, Barron L, Saker K. Echocardiographic phenotype of DCM differs based on diet type. J Vet Cardiol, in press.
- Adin D, Atkins C, Papich M. Pharmacodynamic Assessment of Diuretic Efficacy and Braking in a Furosemide Continuous Infusion Model. J Vet Intern Med. 2018;2:92-101.
- Adin D, Atkins C, Papich M, DeFrancesco T, Griffiths E, Penteado M, Kurtz K, Klein A. Furosemide continuous rate infusion diluted with 5% dextrose in water or hypertonic saline in normal adult dogs: a pilot study. J Vet Cardiol. 2017:19(1):44-56.
- Adin D, Johnson P, Kim C, Nguyenba T, Rosen S. Long-term Stability of a Compounded Suspension of Torsemide (5 mg/mL) for Oral Administration. J Vet Intern Med. 2017:31(6);1822-1826.
See all publications here