- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Ophthalmology, 2006
- Residency, Comparative Ophthalmology, University of Florida, 2004-2006
- Internship/Instructorship, Veterinary Medicine, Michigan State University, 2002-2003
- DVM, Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida, 1998-2002
- BA, Yale University, New Haven, CT, 1994-1997
Honors and Awards
- Best Clinical Poster Presentation, ACVO Annual Meeting, 2005
- Merck Manual Award, Top Ten Percent of Veterinary Class, 2002
- Beatriz Luz Scholarship, Excellence in Internal Medicine, 2002
- Mark Bloomberg Scholarship, Overall Excellence for Veterinary Graduate, Pursuing Further Training in an Internship Program, 2002
- Phi Zeta Veterinary Honor Society, University of Florida, 2001-present
- National Science Scholar, National Science Foundation, 1994-1997
Pharmacology and ocular drug delivery and penetration; Equine corneal disease; Primary open angle glaucoma in the dog; New surgical techniques for equine corneal disease, corneal wound healing, canine & equine glaucoma, canine eyelid/facial reconstruction, prolapsed nictitating glands.
Publications listed here.