Clinical Assistant Professor – Anesthesia & Pain Management
Department of Comparative, Diagnostic & Population Medicine
Anesthesia & Pain Management Service
PO Box 100123
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32610-0123
Fax: (352) 846-0207
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia, 2016
- DVM, University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine, Gainesville, Fla.
- BS, University of Florida, Gainesville Fla.
- Internship, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University
- Residency, University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine, Gainesville, Fla.
Honors & Awards
- First Place for the Foundation Resident Travel Grant for best abstract submitted to the College of Veterinary Anesthesia Analgesia Conference (ACVAA)
- First Place for the ACVAA Resident Presentation Award for project “Comparison of Rescuer Performance during Two-Finger versus Two-Thumb Chest Compression Technique in a Swine Model of Neonatal Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation”, completed with mentor, Dr. Shih
Teaching and Research Interests
- Regional blocks
- Regurgitation under anesthesia