Department of Infectious Diseases & Immunology
Emerging Pathogens Institute
PO Box 100009
Gainesville, FL 32610-0009
- PhD, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 2000
- Molecular genetics and biology of pathogenic bacteria and their drug resistance
- Burkholderia pseudomallei: genotype classification, effective treatment and early diagnosis of Melioidosis and its impact on Southeast Asia
- Burkholderia mallei (Glanders): vaccine development
- A novel selective medium for the isolation of Burkholderia mallei from equine specimens.
- Caprine humoral response to Burkholderia pseudomallei antigens during acute melioidosis from aerosol exposure.
- Burkholderia pseudomallei acquired ceftazidime resistance due to gene duplication and amplification.
- Burkholderia pseudomallei distribution in Australasia is linked to paleogeographic and anthropogenic history.
Additional publications here