Large Animal Clinical Sciences
Interim Medical Director, UF Large Animal Hospital
Service Chief, Large Animal Surgery
Equine Lameness & Imaging
PO Box 100136
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32608-0136
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2012
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons, 2004
- MSpVM, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, N.C., 2001
- DVM, Ross University College of Veterinary Medicine, Bassiterre, St. Kitts, 1998
Honors and Awards
- University of Florida Superior Accomplishment Award for Academic Personnel, University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla., 2007
Minimally invasive surgery, gastrointestinal tract healing and inflammation including the influence of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and other novel therapies to treat horses with colic, and advanced imaging and treatment modalities for diagnosis and treatment of lameness and performance in horses.
- Artificial miRNAs Reduce Human Mutant Huntingtin Throughout the Striatum in a Transgenic Sheep Model of Huntington's Disease.