Maria A. Serrano
Clinical Assistant Professor – Shelter Medicine
Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences
3599 NW 79th Ave
Doral, FL 33166
- ECGVG – Louisiana State University, 2008
- DVM – Universidad de La Salle 2001
Advanced Clinical Training
- Audubon Centere for Research of Endangered Species, PhD research in stem cells.
- University of New Orleans, Conservation Biology.
Honors and Awards
- Universidad de La Salle, Summa Cum Laude, 2001
- Methods for reducing shelter intake
- Improvement of welfare in shelter animals
- Development of high quality medical and surgical protocols for shelter programs
- Reducing pet overpopulation through community programs