Office of Community Engagement and Diversity Outreach
The Office of Community Engagement and Diversity Outreach develops and implements multicultural and diversity programs and services for the College of Veterinary Medicine. The office also promotes multicultural education and programming for students, faculty, house officers, staff and the greater community with information on and referral to campus and community resources. For more information, contact us.
- Dr. Michael V. Bowie, Clinical Assistant Professor and Community Engagement and Diversity Outreach Director
- Boisy N. Waiters, Community Engagement and Diversity Outreach Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity and Inclusion Committee
The Diversity & Inclusion Committee brings together members of the CVM Community who are engaged in diversity and inclusion initiatives. The committee meets monthly to discuss, communicate and create collaborations in ongoing and upcoming initiatives and events that support the goal of enhancing the environment for diversity, inclusion and equity across the College. The Committee meets during the first Thursdays of each month. Contact Dr. Michael V. Bowie.
- Dean of Students Office
- Multicultural and Diversity Affairs
- Office of the Ombuds
- Student Ombuds Mr. Ronald L. Anderson: The purpose of the Ombuds is to assist students within the university community in solving problems and conflicts. The Ombuds will listen, discuss issues, answer questions, interpret policies, provide information and referrals and help develop options for problem resolution. The Ombuds serves as an advocate for fairness for University of Florida students.
- Staff Ombuds: The Staff Ombuds is a private, impartial, informal, and independent resource that provides informal conflict resolution and problem-solving services to University of Florida staff.
- Faculty & Postdoc Ombuds: The Ombuds provides informal, impartial, and independent assistance for faculty and postdocs seeking information on University conflict resolution processes.
- UF Title IX Office
- UF Employee Relations