Thank you for considering a position with the University of Florida. Our college and veterinary hospitals offer many exciting career opportunities in both full- and part-time roles.
Our technical and support staff at the UF Veterinary Hospitals are essential providers of world-class patient care. We welcome applicants with all levels of experience and are here to help with your next steps to become part of the Gator Nation.
Our college and veterinary hospitals are comprised of faculty, veterinary technicians and assistants, client services representatives, supervisors, managers, and professional staff. Our most current openings can be found on jobs.ufl.edu.
- Veterinary Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- New Graduate Veterinary Technician Cohort Program
- Client Services Representative
- Leadership and Management
- Administrative Professional
- Biological Scientist
- Positions in Marion County (Ocala), including the new UF Veterinary Hospital at World Equestrian Center
Click the buttons below to search by location:
If you have any questions after reviewing our open positions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re ready to help your career grow at the University of Florida.