Story ideas? Let us know!
- If you are a faculty or staff member at UFCVM and have recently received an honor or award, or are engaged in interesting clinical, research or teaching activities, please contact our office. We will be happy to talk to you about promotional opportunities.
Faculty and staff photos
- Professional photos are recommended for faculty and key staff. These photos should be shared with communications for use in various ways during the course of employment.
- Free, professional photos are available to faculty, house officers and staff via the UF Health Photography studio in the Communicore building. The link with photo studio open hours and directions is below (scroll down their page a bit to find it).
- And, if you aren’t new but need a new photo? You’re welcome to have one taken.
- UF Health Photography Studio
- Faculty, staff or students who have been contacted by members of the media are asked to forward such inquiries to our director of communications, Sarah Carey, to ensure she’s in the loop and can assist in facilitating interviews.
- For assistance in preparation or other guidance relating to media interviews, please contact our director of communications, Sarah Carey.
College and UF photos, logos and branding questions
- Photos of UF and UFCVM facilities, activities and individuals are available by request and through photo sharing sites on campus. If you have a specific need, please contact our director of communications, Sarah Carey.
- Certain images are available for direct download via the UF Health Photoshelter site and the University of Florida Photoshelter site.
- In addition, if you are in need of a UF logo or overall branding guidance, our office can help. For questions relating to photos, logos or UFCVM branding, please contact our director of communications, Sarah Carey, for assistance.
- Additional information regarding UF branding guidelines can be found here, along with downloadable college logos (look at secondary logos, by college.) For specific requests, please contact our office.
- Got a social media related question? We’re here to help.
- Interested in sharing your college-related stories on social media? The college has active Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts and we’re always seeking interesting content. Contact us with your ideas!
- Contemplating the establishment of a new social media presence for your college unit? Let us talk you through the options and tell you what you need to know.