Our mission is to provide friendly, prompt, reliable and accurate service to our vendors, faculty, staff and students, while consistently following University of Florida and University of Florida Foundation rules, policies and guidelines.
- Processing all purchases, either by purchase requisition or P-card
- Approving all travel expenses
- Approving purchase requisitions
- Preparing deposits for the college and hospitals
- Setting up new vendors
- Maintaining operating leases & maintenance agreements
- Mailing Invoices
Purchasing / PCards Team
Alice S Bliss-Dodd
Alfred K Price
Deborah Y Johnson
The disbursements team records all invoice payments to internal and external vendors for the UF Veterinary Hospitals and the College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Voucher Processing
- E2R journals
- Foundation transactions
Hilda L Hernandez
The grants team is responsible for post-award oversight and management, in conference with the principle investigator, of all grants under the College of Veterinary Medicine.
Christine A Best
Internal Review Services
The Internal Review Services team reconciles all cost centers’ departmental ledgers, records E2E transactions, and researches transaction information, as needed, for the college and hospitals.
- Departmental Ledger Reconciliation
- E2E journals
Internal Review Services Team
Central Supply and Receiving
- Central Stores order requests and inquiries, email: email@example.com
- Shipping and Receiving, email: firstname.lastname@example.org