Education & Professional Experience
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Large Animal, 2009
- Resident, Large Animal Internal Medicine, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 2006-2009
- VMD, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa., 2005
- BS, Animal Bioscience, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa., 2001
Honors and Awards
- Large Animal Clinician of the Year, UF CVM Class of 2014
- Member of AVMA Future Leaders, Class of 2013-2014
- Texas A&M Student Chapter American Association of Equine Practitioners Resident Award, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 2009
- Texas Veterinary Medical Foundation Waddell Scholarship Award, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 2008
- American Association of Equine Practitioners/American Livestock Insurance Company Scholarship, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa., 2005
- University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine Patient Care Award, Philadelphia, Pa., 2005
- Auxillary to the AVMA Student Award, University of Pennsylvania, Pa., 2005
- Society of Phi Zeta, 2004
- Critical Care
- Small Ruminant Parasites
- Facial paralysis of the left side (ptosis, muzzle deviation, ear droop, and loss of facial component of the cervicofacial reflex).
- Autochthonous Leishmania siamensis in horse, Florida, USA.
- Sonographic characteristics of intraabdominal abscessation and lymphadenopathy attributable to Rhodococcus equi infections in foals.
- Extrapulmonary disorders associated with Rhodococcus equi infection in foals: 150 cases (1987-2007).