Education & Professional Experience
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Large Animal, 2009
- Resident, Large Animal Internal Medicine, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 2006-2009
- VMD, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa., 2005
- BS, Animal Bioscience, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa., 2001
Honors and Awards
- Texas A&M Student Chapter American Association of Equine Practitioners Resident Award, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 2009
- Texas Veterinary Medical Foundation Waddell Scholarship Award, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 2008
- American Association of Equine Practitioners/American Livestock Insurance Company Scholarship, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa., 2005
- University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine Patient Care Award, Philadelphia, Pa., 2005
- Auxillary to the AVMA Student Award, University of Pennsylvania, Pa., 2005
- Society of Phi Zeta, 2004
Dr. Reuss’ clinical interests include all aspects of large animal medicine, with a particular interest in neonatology, critical care medicine, and Rhodococcus equi in foals.
Additional publications here.