Education & Professional Experience
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Large Animal, 2009
- Resident, Large Animal Internal Medicine, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 2006-2009
- VMD, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa., 2005
- BS, Animal Bioscience, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa., 2001
Honors and Awards
- Large Animal Clinician of the Year, UF CVM Class of 2014
- Member of AVMA Future Leaders, Class of 2013-2014
- Texas A&M Student Chapter American Association of Equine Practitioners Resident Award, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 2009
- Texas Veterinary Medical Foundation Waddell Scholarship Award, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 2008
- American Association of Equine Practitioners/American Livestock Insurance Company Scholarship, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa., 2005
- University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine Patient Care Award, Philadelphia, Pa., 2005
- Auxillary to the AVMA Student Award, University of Pennsylvania, Pa., 2005
- Society of Phi Zeta, 2004
- Critical Care
- Small Ruminant Parasites
- Updates on respiratory medicine and surgery.
- Update on bacterial pneumonia and pleuropneumonia in the adult horse.
- Update on bacterial pneumonia in the foal and weanling.