Pamela E. Ginn
Associate Professor – Anatomic Pathology
Comparative, Diagnostic & Population Medicine
PO Box 100123
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32610-0123
BS, Veterinary Science, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, 1980
DVM, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, 1983
Resident, Anatomic Pathology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 1992
Honors and Awards
- Excellence in Teaching Award – Presented by the American College of Veterinary Dermatologists for excellence in contribution to the education of future veterinary dermatologists and colleagues, Galveston, TX
- 2011 Junior Class Teacher of the Year, College of Veterinary Medicine
- 2003, 2006 Norden Distinguished Teacher of the Year, College of Veterinary Medicine
- 1998 Hawaiian Veterinary Medical Association Award
- 1983 Phi Zeta Honor Society
- Diagnostic pathology
- Tumor histopathology
- Comparative dermatology and oncology
Hargis A, Ginn P. Book Chapter: The Integument : Pathologic Basis of Veterinary Disease, 5th ed, M. Donald McGavin and James Zachary (eds). Mosby/Elsevier, 2012.
Ginn PE, Mansell JEKL, Rakich, P. Book Chapter: Diseases of the Integumentary System In: Jubb Kennedy and Palmer’s Pathology of Domestic Animals, 5th ed. Maxie GM (ed) Saunders/Elsevier, 2007.
Logas D, Ginn PE. Book Chapter: Skin Infections. In: Equine Infectious Diseases, Sellon D, Long M (eds); Elsevier, 2007.
Hargis A, Ginn P. Book Chapter: The Integument : Pathologic Basis of Veterinary Disease, 4th ed, M. Donald McGavin and James Zachary (eds), Mosby/Elsevier, 2007.
Additional publications here