- BS, Animal Science Kansas State University, Manhattan Kansas, 1975
- DVM, Kansas State University, Manhattan Kansas, 1977
- MAB, Kansas State University, Manhattan Kansas, 2002
- Beef Cattle Production Management Series, University of Nebraska, 2005
Honors and Awards
- Blue Key National Honor Society, 1975
- Society of Phi Zeta, 1975
- Society of Gamma Sigma Delta, 1976
- Kansas Stockman of the Year, 2003
Dr. Irsik’s primary mission is providing support for the beef cattle industry within the state of Florida. This involves working with county faculty and other university specialists providing technical information and consultation to producers regarding health and management of beef cattle. Research interests are focused toward reproductive efficiency of beef herds, calf health, computer applications for beef producers and the association of animal health and economics in beef cattle production.
Publications listed here.