- Diplomate, American College of Theriogenologists, 1996
- PhD, Academy of Agriculture, Krakow, Poland, 1992
- DVM, Academy of Agriculture, Wroclaw, Poland, 1985
Honors and Awards
- Society for Theriogenology Resident Award, 1996
- Polish-American Agricultural Exchange Program Award, 1988
- Superior Achievement Faculty Award, Academy of Agriculture, Krakow, Poland, 1987
- International Student Research Society Award, Wroclaw, Poland, 1984
Clinical interests include reproductive behavior and endocrinology, veterinary andrology and new modalities of imaging in diagnosis of reproductive disorders.
- Theriogenology question of the month.
- Acute and chronic effects of a contraceptive compound RTI-4587-073(l) on testicular histology and endocrine function in miniature horse stallions.
- Use of two conventional staining methods to assess the acrosomal status of stallion spermatozoa.
- Indenopyride derivative RTI-4587-073(l): a candidate for male contraception in stallions.
- Disposition of desfuroylceftiofur acetamide in serum, placental tissue, fetal fluids, and fetal tissues after administration of ceftiofur crystalline free acid (CCFA) to pony mares with placentitis.