Department of Infectious Diseases and Pathology
PO Box 110880
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32608-0880
- DVM, Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida, 1999
- PhD, Veterinary Medical Sciences, University of Florida, 2007
Epidemiology of mycoplasmal respiratory tract disease in tortoises.
- Mycoplasma agassizii strain variation and distinct host antibody responses explain differences between enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays and Western blot assays.
- Effects of mycoplasmal upper respiratory tract disease on morbidity and mortality of gopher tortoises in northern and central Florida.
- Social behavior drives the dynamics of respiratory disease in threatened tortoises.
- Evanescent-wave biosensor for field serodiagnosis of tortoise mycoplasmosis.
- Mycoplasma insons sp. nov., a twisted mycoplasma from green iguanas (Iguana iguana).
Additional publications here