Lisa L. Farina
Clinical Assistant Professor
Department of Infectious Diseases and Pathology
PO Box 110880
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32608-0880
- Fellowship, Zoological Pathology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Zoological Pathology Program, 2005
- Residency, Anatomic Pathology, University of Florida, 2003
- DVM, Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida, 1999
Honors and Awards
- 1999 – DVM with honors
My interests are in diagnostic pathology of spontaneous diseases of captive and free-ranging non-domestic species.
- A retrospective study of the prevalence of calcium oxalate crystals in veterinary Aspergillus cases.
- Coinfection by Cetacean morbillivirus and Aspergillus fumigatus in a juvenile bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus) in the Gulf of Mexico.
Additional publications here