Research Assistant Professor
Department of Infectious Diseases & Immunology
PO Box 110880
Bldg. # 1379, Mowry Road
Gainesville, FL 32611-0880
- PhD, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 2014
- MS, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 2010
- BS, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 2009
- Characterization of emerging viruses in aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems
- Phylogenomics to study the biology, epidemiology, and evolution of viruses
- Development of broadly applicable diagnostic methodologies to detect viruses
- Molecular epidemiology of Epizootic haematopoietic necrosis virus (EHNV).
- Genomic characterization of a novel calicivirus, FHMCV-2012, from baitfish in the USA.
- Ranavirus phylogenomics: Signatures of recombination and inversions among bullfrog ranaculture isolates.
Additional publications here