Clinical Assistant Professor – Oncology
Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences
PO Box 100126
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32608-0125
- BS, Tulane University 1997
- DVM, Louisiana State University 2003
- Small Animal Medicine & Surgery Internship, Colorado State University 2004
- Oncology Residency, Colorado State University 2007
- MS, Colorado State University 2007
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Oncology) 2007
- Oncology Fellowship, Colorado State University 2008
Honors and Awards
- Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine, SCAVMA Outstanding Specialty Resident Award 2006 & 2007
- Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine Senior Awards Ceremony 2003
- Edward Lloyd Mitchell Memorial Award 2003
- Hershey Comeaux Memorial Award of Excellence 2003
- Pharmacia and Upjohn Small Animal Clinical Proficiency Award 2003
- American College of Veterinary Radiology Award 2003
Novel therapeutics, clinical trials, osteosarcoma, hemangiosarcoma, stereotactic radiation therapy
- In vitro effects of the tyrosine kinase inhibitor, masitinib mesylate, on canine hemangiosarcoma cell lines.
- Acute hyperammonemia after L-asparaginase administration in a dog.
- Evaluation of the University of Florida lomustine, vincristine, procarbazine, and prednisone chemotherapy protocol for the treatment of relapsed lymphoma in dogs: 33 cases (2003-2009).
- Masitinib as a chemosensitizer of canine tumor cell lines: a proof of concept study.
Additional publications here