Julia A. Conway
Department of Infectious Diseases
and Pathology Residency Coordinator, Anatomic Pathology
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32611-0880
- BS, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Rochester Institute of Technology, 1993
- DVM, Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida, 2006
Residency, Anatomic Pathology, University of Florida, 2008
- AQUAVET I, Cornell University/University of Pennsylvania, 2004
- AQUAVET II, Cornell University/University of Pennsylvania, 2007
Honors and Awards
- 2006 AVMA “Outstanding Senior Student” Auxiliary Award, UFL-CVM Auxiliary Foundation.
- 2006 Wayne H. Riser Laboratory for Bone and Joint Pathology Senior Award, UFL-CVM.
- 2008 C.L. Davis Student Scholarship Award in Veterinary Pathology.
My interests are in diagnostic pathology, tumor pathology and ophthalmic pathology.
- Anterior mediastinal liposarcoma in a horse.
- What Is Your Diagnosis? Cytology of a subcutaneous nodule overlying the left epaxial musculature in a dog.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Findings In A Dog With Kernicterus
- Paraneoplastic T cell lymphocytosis associated with a thymoma in a dog.
- Percutaneous transcatheter closure of an aorto-cardiac fistula in a Thoroughbred stallion using an Amplatzer occluder device.
- Spontaneous external biliary fistula in a dog.
Additional publications here