Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences
Department of Infectious Diseases and Pathology
Food Animal Reproduction and Medicine Service
PO Box 100136 PO Box 110880
2015 SW 16th Ave Gainesville, FL 32611
Gainesville, FL 32610
- PhD, Infectious Diseases, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida, 2007
- MS, Veterinary Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Illinois, 1998
- BVSc, School of Veterinary Science, University of Melbourne, Australia, 1990
- Residency Training, Food Animal Medicine and Surgery, University of Illinois, 1995-1998
- DACVIM (Large Animal Medicine), 1998
Clinical and research interests include general bovine medicine, infectious diseases of calves and mycoplasma infections of cattle and small ruminants, especially Mycoplasma bovis infections. She work in a collaborative research and diagnostic group on mycoplasmal infections as well as with researchers in the Emerging Pathogens Institute on the epidemiology of production animal diseases with public health significance.
- Mycoplasma bovis infections in cattle.
- Field evaluation of a Mycoplasma bovis bacterin in young dairy calves.
- Mycoplasma bovis Infections in young calves.
- Hematogenous infection of Sprague-Dawley rats with Mycoplasma pulmonis: development of a model for maternal and fetal infection.
- Factors associated with colostral specific gravity in dairy cows.
Additional publications here.