- Diplomat, American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
- Rotating Internship, Washington State University, 2006
- MVSc, Washington State University, 2005
- Residency, Washington State University, 2005
- Anesthesia Internship, University of São Paulo, Brazil, 2002
- DVM, University of São Paulo, Brazil, 2001
- Pain pathophysiology
- Ultrasound and electric-guided regional blocks
- Epidural and subarachnoid anesthesia
- Hypertension-Linked Pathophysiological Alterations in the Gut.
- Temporary percutaneous T-fastener gastropexy and continuous decompressive gastrostomy in dogs with experimentally induced gastric dilatation.
- Evaluation of epiduroscopy for detection of vertebral canal and spinal cord lesions in dogs.
- Use of a perfusion index to confirm the presence of sciatic nerve blockade in dogs.
- Evaluation of surgical outcome, complications, and mortality in dogs undergoing preoperative computed tomography angiography for diagnosis of an extrahepatic portosystemic shunt: 124 cases (2005-2014).
Additional publications listed here