- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists, 2008
- MS, Clinical Sciences, Colorado State University, 2007
- Residency, Comparative Ophthalmology, Colorado State University 2004-2007
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, Cornell University Hospital for Animals, 2003-2004
- DVM, Colorado State University, 2003
- MS, Neurobiology, Colorado State University, 1999
- BA, Economics, 1991
Honors and Awards
- ACVO Vision for Animals Foundation Grant, 2005
- Ophthalmology Service Award, Colorado State University, 2003
- Colorado State University, Phi Zeta 2003
- Student AVMA Symposium, Budget and Fundraising Chair, 2002
- CSU College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Honor Board, Chairman, 2001
- CSU College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Honor Board, Secretary, 2000
- Light microscopic evaluation and scanning electron microscopic analysis of horse eyes following deep anterior lamellar keratectomy.
Publications listed here.