Large Animal Clinical Sciences
Large Animal Reproduction
PO Box 100136
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32608-0136
Large Animal Reproduction: 352-392-2229
Small Animal Reproduction: 352-392-2235
Large Animal Fax: 352-392-8289
- Diplomate, American College of Theriogenologists, 2000
- Resident, Theriogenology, University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine, Gainesville, Fla., 1998-2000
- DVM, University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla., 1995
- BS, Biology, Cornell University, College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, Ithaca, NY, 1990
Honors and Awards
- Society of Phi Zeta
- General clinical reproduction in a variety of species, including horses, small ruminants, camelids, and dogs and cats
- Equine embryo transfer
- Equine semen freezing
- Effect of method and clinician on stallion sperm morphology evaluation.
- Theriogenology question of the month. Pregnancy, pyometra, mucometra, hydrometra, hemorrhage, and urometra in Quarter Horse-Paint mare.
- Semen characteristics in a sub-fertile Arabian stallion with idiopathic teratospermia.
- Transrectal ultrasonography and plasma progestin profiles identifies feto-placental compromise in mares with experimentally induced placentitis.
- The effect of interval from day of administration of bovine somatotropin (bST) to synchronization of ovulation and timed-insemination on conception rate of dairy cows with and without ovarian cysts.