Department of Infectious Diseases & Immunology
Emerging Pathogens Institute
PO Box 100009
Gainesville, FL 32610-0009
- PhD, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 2000
- Molecular genetics and biology of pathogenic bacteria and their drug resistance
- Burkholderia pseudomallei: genotype classification, effective treatment and early diagnosis of Melioidosis and its impact on Southeast Asia
- Burkholderia mallei (Glanders): vaccine development
- An avirulent Burkholderia pseudomallei ∆purM strain with atypical type B LPS: expansion of the toolkit for biosafe studies of melioidosis.
- Structural diversity of Burkholderia pseudomallei lipopolysaccharides affects innate immune signaling.
- Antibiotic Resistance Markers in Burkholderia pseudomallei Strain Bp1651 Identified by Genome Sequence Analysis.
- Multitarget Quantitative PCR Improves Detection and Predicts Cultivability of the Pathogen Burkholderia pseudomallei.
Additional publications here