Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences
PO Box 100126
Gainesville, FL 32610-0126
- 2011, Residency, Emergency and Critical Care, Tufts University
- 2010, Residency, Anesthesia, Tufts University
- 2006, Internship, Anesthesia, Tufts University
- 2005, DVM, Tufts University
- 1998, BA, Bowdoin College
Honors and Awards
- 2011, Veterinary Scholarship Trust of New England Resident Award
- 2010, Veterinary Scholarship Trust of New England Resident Award
- 2005-present, Phi Zeta Honor Society, TCSVM
- 2005, Academic Achievement Award, TCSVM
- 2005, Jeff Proulx Memorial Award, excellence in Emergency and Critical Care, TCSVM
- A comparison of epidural morphine with low dose bupivacaine versus epidural morphine alone on motor and respiratory function in dogs following splenectomy.
- Use of wound soaker catheters for the administration of local anesthetic for post-operative analgesia: 56 cases.
- Anesthesia case of the month. Development of the Cushing reflex secondary to a dangerous increase in intracranial pressure.
Additional publications here