Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2012
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons, 2004
- MSpVM, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, N.C., 2001
- DVM, Ross University College of Veterinary Medicine, Bassiterre, St. Kitts, 1998
Honors and Awards
- University of Florida Superior Accomplishment Award for Academic Personnel, University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla., 2007
Minimally invasive surgery, gastrointestinal tract healing and inflammation including the influence of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and other novel therapies to treat horses with colic, and advanced imaging and treatment modalities for diagnosis and treatment of lameness and performance in horses.
- Delayed Onset and Reduced Cognitive Deficits through Pre-Conditioning with 3-Nitropropionic Acid is Dependent on Sex and CAG Repeat Length in the R6/2 Mouse Model of Huntington's Disease.