- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2012
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons, 2004
- MSpVM, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, N.C., 2001
- DVM, Ross University College of Veterinary Medicine, Bassiterre, St. Kitts, 1998
Honors and Awards
- University of Florida Superior Accomplishment Award for Academic Personnel, University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla., 2007
Minimally invasive surgery, gastrointestinal tract healing and inflammation including the influence of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and other novel therapies to treat horses with colic, and advanced imaging and treatment modalities for diagnosis and treatment of lameness and performance in horses.
- Beneficial effects of environmental enrichment and food entrainment in the R6/2 mouse model of Huntington's disease.
- Understanding the concept of a reflective surface: Can sheep improve navigational ability through the use of a mirror?
- Solving the shepherding problem: heuristics for herding autonomous, interacting agents.
- Right ventricular dysfunction in the R6/2 transgenic mouse model of Huntington's disease is unmasked by dobutamine.
- Early and progressive circadian abnormalities in Huntington's disease sheep are unmasked by social environment.